Saturday 4 May 2019

Baby Blooms

I've been kinda spoiled just recently with time off from work with the Easter holidays and now the Bank Holiday weekend ... didn't stop me booking off Tuesday too though, so I've a lovely looooooong weekend ahead :)

I treated myself to a wee shopping spree recently and this cutie from Stamping Bella fell into my shopping basket.  We've a few babies due in work shortly so I thought I'd get ahead of the game.
Coloured with polychromos and I added a dot of clear gloss and glitter to the centre of the flowers for a little bit of sparkle.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Aw! What a sweet card! This image is adorable!
I have that problem, too... things just fall into my shopping basket! :D
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

I love long weekends! Good for you to have had one! Your card is beautiful, that image is so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

This is such a precious card Lynn! I love the touch of glitter and the soft but crisp colors. LOL I have that same problem with stuff falling in my basket too!! I've been so bad lately I need to put myself on restriction, haha right after I get one more thing. :) Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Cheryl W. said...

Wish I could have just grown my babies in a terra cotta pot! he he This is so cute, and I love the layout. The new parents will love it, too.

Billie A said...

Your card is so cute. Great baby card and image. Thanks for sharing over at Creative with Stamps.

Billie A
Creative With Stamps
Catch The Bug
Aud Sentiments
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Catz

Dorlene Durham said...

Super cute card! Love the image and all the extras (flags/banners). Thanks for joining the baby challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS

Angela said...

Such a lovely card, this image is really cute.♥ Thanks a lot for joining us at our Baby Challenge by
Creative with Stamps Challenge
Good luck and hope to see you again.
Hugs and greetings Angela DT