Sunday 5 May 2019

New Goodies

Just a quick visit tonight, it's the big finale of Line of Duty and I can't wait to find out what happens.  They better reveal whodunnit or I'll be a bit P'd off if they drag it out to another series!!

Anyway, here's some more of my new Stamping Bella goodies.
This little bunny and his bear is an absolute sweetie - coloured with polychromos and some sparkle added to the white strips on his hat and glitter to his bauble.  Gummiapan flower die.


I got my watercolour pencils out for a change for this one. Sparkle added to the carol sheet and glitter to their baubles.  I think I'll add in a few enamel dots for falling snow, it needs a wee something.

5 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Awwww, these are both so cute! Love the little bunny and snowman. I really love the layout on the Christmas card with the different patterned papers and rounded corners on the image panel.

Cardsbymaaike said...

That little bunny is so cute,Iwant to take ithome and snuggle it. Thank you forplaying at AAA Cards

Sarah said...

These are brilliant Lynne, I NEED that bunny!! xx

Jane said...

Oh how utterly adorable, love your cards Lynne! Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too. And maybe you'll come play along at our sister challenge AAA Birthday too.

Julie Koerber said...

Oh that little snow guy image is so sweet! You used this sketch just perfectly! I love how so many challenges get us thinking ahead to all those Christmas cards we'll need later this year. Too cute!