Monday 27 May 2019

Sympathy cards

Well it's been a typical Bank Holiday, showery and damp.  Ah well, at least it will be a short week in work :)

I always seem to have a need for sympathy cards, so made a couple of quickies this evening.
This first one uses an oldie from Taylored Expressions.  Coloured with polychromos and clear gloss added to the little pink flowers.  Not sure of the make of embossing folder - it was a magazine freebie.



    This one uses another oldie, from Papermania.  It rarely sees ink as it's one of those stamps that I find difficult to use! 

    If I was remaking this I'd use a different sentiment stamp, this one's a wee bit big.  Oh and I hadn't quite intended to use the gems but I dropped my pencil and left a mark that wouldn't be erased.

    4 comments:

    Cheryl W. said...

    Both cards are very pretty, and I think they'll be much appreciated. I really like the flower image in the second card. I think you've colored it beautifully. And the gems add a nice bit of sparkle. We had a cold and rainy day here today, too. We still went to the garden store to get a few potted flowers--and got soaked while searching for them!!

    MagsB said...

    Sympathy cards are so tough to make! Your cards are lovely, so tranquil.

    love Mags B x

    Gina's Cards said...

    Such a wonderful sympathy card. Love your colouring. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    coldwaters2 said...

    Two beautiful creations Lynne both are very tasteful and elegant, wonderful work
    hugs
    lorraine x