Monday 30 December 2013

A flock of goofy seagulls

I saw this Whipper Snapper stamp on Anna Wright's blog a while back and just HAD to have it!  I love how they got the fun expressions on their faces just using 2 dots and a beak!
The sentiment is an oldie from Lili of the Valley.  Orange glitter added to beaks.

I may have taken too many liberties with the sketch at PALS Paper Arts PPA185 - I didn't want to cover up my birdies, so used this postmark stamp instead of the central panel and also flipped the sketch on its side.
Papertake Weekly - pick of the year - I chose Anything Goes with the option of clean and simple
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - bling it on
Crafts 4 Eternity R#156 - something new (my stamp)
Sweet Stampin' - a little bird told me
Kaboodle Doodles #204 - anything goes
Bunny Zoe's challenge - Wings

8 comments:

Beth Beard said...

Your little duckies are darling!Very sweet birthday card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts! I hope you play along with us again. Ruby is a little cutie too = )

Peggy Noe said...

Lynne, this is darling! I love your interpretation of the sketch. And the orange glitter beaks are so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

Jackie said...

Fabulous card, I just love that stamp :o)
Jackie xx

Dotty Jo said...

My jaw dropped when I saw this card - I've also got this super cute stamp! What a fun card, Jo x

Chris said...

Lovely CAS design and that stamp is brilliant! Thanks for joining us at sweet stampin'. Happy New Year!
Chris
x

michele said...

Gorgeous card Lynne! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week Happy New Year! hugs x

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, love your take on the sketch. You couldn't cover up those cute seagulls :)

Michelle Looi said...

awesome work!
Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!
~Michelle