Saturday 14 December 2013

Pile of Puppies

I was very naughty recently and blew some of my crafty cash on some new Whipper Snapper stamps.  I still have a  few cards to make for my pressie to a doggy-lovin friend, so I was delighted that the postie popped these through the letter box this morning :D

Coloured with pencils, glitter added to the dog collars and some clear gloss to their noses.  Also lots of clear gems for added sparkle.
Not sure about this DP, my image looks very wonky, but I think its just the wonky lines on the DP making it look worse.

Sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges C4C216 - I used sketch 186
Divas by Design - anything goes
Pile it On #48 - P is for ... puppies
A Gem of a Challenge #109 - anything goes

6 comments:

Benzi said...

OH, how cute is that stamp! Fun and adorable, too. Don't you love when the mail comes just in time? Your doggie loving friend will love this to pieces.
I don't see anything wonky but I know what you mean about the paper. I used paper like that once and always thought things were out of kilter, but weren't.

coldwaters2 said...

Another fantastic card using this image Lynne it looks smashing like the colours on this one.
hugs
lorraine x

coops said...

aw love this lynne.fab design and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Margreet said...

Beautiful card with fab design and a cute image....thanks for playing with us at Divas by Design!
♥♥♥ Margreet

Dotty Jo said...

Great card Lynne, and I'm in serious stamp love with that super cute tower of hounds, Jo x

Unknown said...

Love this card, simple and funny! Thank you for joining our challenge at Pile It On and I hope you will come back again.
Hugs,
Anna xxx