Tuesday 31 December 2013

Girlie Birthday card

Just a quickie post ... I'm off to get my PJs on and crack open a beer!

Image from Uptown Girls - coloured with pencils.
I'm LOVING these DPs from Me and My Big Ideas.  Pearls from the bottom of my stash, they've been there for aaaaaages!

Layout from Sweet Sunday #200
Kaboodle Doodles #204 - anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #38 - anything goes
Whimsy Stamps #66 - party time
Crafty Creations #253 - anything goes
Let's Craft and Create #85 - let's celebrate

9 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Lynne, I love the uptown girls and a fab layout too. Happy New Year hun. Hugs, Claire x

Jackie said...

Happy New year. Lovely card, very pretty colours :O)
Jackie xx

Anna-Karin said...

Very nice card. I love the bright colors.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Happy New Year.
Hugs Anna-Karin

Mandy said...

Happy New Year Lynne, your card is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft and Create for our latest challenge.

Dotty Jo said...

Such lovely colours to banish the winter blues! Jo x

Benzi said...

Ooh, I've missed so much and did take a look at all your cards which I have no time to comment on. You understand, right? You know how it is when you miss a ton of everyone's cards and could never catch up. I like your Favorite Five and your cute photos of your niece and nephew. They're cuties, for sure.

Cute card here, too. These girls really are 'uptown girls. Super work on this card.

Have a wonderful 2014.

Angeline Choo said...

The image is beautifully colored and I love the design of the card. :)

Thanks for joining Sister Act Card challenge.

-Angeline DT

Michelle Looi said...

Amazing creation!
Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!
~Michelle

coops said...

so stunning lynne.i love your colouring and really gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx