Sunday 29 December 2013

Birthday butterfly

Well that's Christmas over and done with for another year ...   I got loads of lovely pressies, Christmas dinner in Mum's was delish as usual, and we had a great time playing with my nephew and niece (pic of one cheeky nephew below haha)!  So now the grub's all eaten and the drink has all been drunk (well nearly!) ... thank goodness, I couldn't stick this pace much longer LOL

















It was nice to get back to my craft room after the wee break, so I thought I'd play along with the photo inspiration over at the Alley Way Stamps - I'm done with Christmas cards for a week or two, so I used the butterfly from 'Priceless Joy' to make a birthday card instead.

The Alley Way Stamps #44
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - bling it on
Seize the Birthday - anything goes Birthday
Less is More #151 - any old challenge - I used #16 Butterfly
Pile it On #48 - P is for .... pink
Creative Card Crew #52 - anything goes
Tuesday Morning Sketches #130 - anything goes

8 comments:

Nancy said...

First....That might be one of the cutest puppies I have ever seen! Your card is fabulous too! Love the name of your blog! I will be back to visit...great work! Thanks for playing along with us over at Seize the Birthday!

JoAnn said...

Cute picture of your nephew. Love your pretty card with the butterfly and the banners. Great job. Thanks for sharing at Seize the Birthday.

debby4000 said...

What a wonderful card Lynne, love the pretty colours and cute butterfly.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv

Debby

cm said...

Your Christmas sounds wonderful, and your cheek-pinching nephew looks like he had a lot of fun! Such a fabulous birthday card, showcasing some TAWS images wonderfully! Have you seen the recent Freshly Made Sketches challenge? With your row of banners/flags, I think it would be a wonderful addition to the field of entries! Happy New Year!
c

coops said...

so gorgeous lynne.fab pretty butterfly and i love your design :D

xx coops xx

Debbie said...

Sweet card!! I love that image and your flower lace!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Lynne, such a pretty card! I love the colors. Your nephew made me smile..it's an awesome sweater! Thank you for sharing at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Helen said...

Fabulous 'P' project!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Happy New Year!
Helen x