Saturday 14 December 2013

Leaving card for Nicola

It's been a grey, windy, mizzly day today ... so I've a few cards to upload tonight!  And not a Christmas card in sight ... that's not to say that I still don't have some to make! Ha.

This card is for a friend in work who's leaving for a new job.  She loves her Cath Kidston purses and bags, so I thought this DP would fit the job.  (looks better in real life!)  Got my copics out for this one ... oh, how I miss them!! Shame they just kept running out on me and getting too expensive to replace :(

Sketch from MTF Wednesday Sketch Club MFTWSC154
The Cutie Pie Challenge #59 - cute card for a special friend
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #156 - feminine and a sentiment
Crafty Catz #211 - anything goes

11 comments:

Benzi said...

Well, I think she'll love this card inspired by Cath Kidston. That makes it very personal for her. The card is just adorable, anyway.

UGGGGLY here, too. Raining, cloudy, dark, and dismal.

coldwaters2 said...

Superb card and great choice of image for a leaving card Lynne, excellent work.
hugs
lorraine x

Jane Savage said...

Lovely dsign, Lynne. Great colouring and of course the paper is fab.
Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie challege. Jane xx

tilly said...

a beautiful card, love the papers, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz
Tilly

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne, awwww such a cute image and lovely colouring.

Fabulous paper and love that little tag peeping out!!

Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

Sarah

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute.

coops said...

so gorgeous lynne.beautiful colours and I love the sweet bear :D

xx coops xx

Laurian said...

This is so beautiful!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - a really cute image and lovely paper too.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Dotty Jo said...

Love the bright colours Lynne - an excellent antidote to another dull day weather wise, Jo x

Unknown said...

This stamp from LOTV always makes me smile, I am so glad you've chosen it for this card. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
Hugs,
Anna xxx