Monday 30 December 2013

Snowdude Thanks

I needed a wee thank you card for a Christmas pressie, so got out my snow dudes from Paper Smooches
... oh, I won last week's challenge with Greg's Christmas card
:-Dyippee!

I've made quite a few Christmas cards this year using this paper stack ... I've had it in my stash for a few years now and I'm sick of looking at it ;)

Snowmen coloured with pencils, popped up on dimensionals and some glitter added to the snowlady's hat.

Sketch flipped from Monday Lunchtime #295
Paper Smooches SPARKS - anything goes
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Extra - December
Top Tip Tuesday - Christmas
Cute Card Thursday #301 - anything goes

8 comments:

coops said...

love this lynne.your snowmen are fab and gorgeous papers :D

xx coops xx

Patti J said...

Your snowman card is so adorable! I have a funny story to tell you...even the postal folks smiled! Went to the post office this morning to mail you a (very late) Christmas card. Took it to the window, paid for postage, then went to collect my mail from my post office box. Guess what was there....a card from you!! I guess we were thinking of each other! Thank you, sweet friend - it's beautiful!

Jackie said...

Congratulations on your win. Love those snowment, fab card :o)
Jackie xx

MJ said...

This is so sweet, what a great thank you, sure to bring a smile to the recipient's face. I love that you flipped the sketch to make it work, awesome details. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Claire said...

This is so lovely and fab colours. Hugs, Claire x

Bettina L. said...

This is a lovely Christmas card. Great details with the snowmen and background papers. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for another challenge. Bettina DT Member at Top Tip Tuesday xx

Nicole Tugrul said...

Great job with the sketch! I just love your cute snowmen, so fun! Thanks for joining us for this week's Monday Lunchtime Challenge at Technostamper!

Katie Gehring said...

Love these snow fellas and the colors you used on your card are just super fun! Thanks for playing also with this week's SPARKS challenge! :)