Sunday 29 December 2013

Pretty in Pink

Ahhhh it's lovely NOT to be making Christmas cards, there's not even a bit of glitter on this one!  My card stash is almost non-existent, so I'm hoping to get a few more made before I go back to work on Thursday.

This one uses a stamp from Wild Rose Studio - coloured with pencils - and sentiment from The Alley Way Stamps.  Lovely new DP from Me and My Big Ideas.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - bling it on
Layout inspired by Papertake Weekly Challenge Pick of the Year - I used #78 (though I've just noticed I've missed adding the panel at the very back grrrr)
Let's Craft and Create #85 - let's celebrate
CRAFT Challenge #239 - new beginnings / new baby
Crafty Little Fairies - anything goes
Tuesday Morning Sketches #130 - anything goes
Totally Gorjuss # 216 - 'New'


8 comments:

Patti J said...

Very pretty, Lynne! I know what you mean about Christmas cards, but I find myself hitting a brick wall trying to decide what to create! Thanks for inspiring me! Hugs...

Jackie said...

Very sweet card and so pretty. Love the flutterby one too. I am still in Christmas card mode, so taking advantage and started on Christmas 2014 but not showing them just yet :o)
Jackie xx

carol said...

Gorgeous card,thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at CRAFT...Merry Christmas X Carol

coops said...

so stunning lynne.really beautiful image and i love your pink colours :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love the colours. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Let's Craft and Create.

Annette said...

It's beautiful. I love the gingham flower centres.
Hugs and a very Happy New Year
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Crafty Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It,
Pink Gem Designs,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stampfairy.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Baby card Lynne..lovely soft colours.
Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie said...

Beautiful soft colours and I love that sweet image!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!