Saturday 7 December 2013

Birdie Thanks

Eeek, how did it get to be a week into December already!  Still haven't got my own Christmas cards made ... I may have to buy some at this rate!

Anyway, back to my quickie card .... image from The Alley Way Stamps, coloured with copics and beak coloured with a glittery jelly roll pen.
DP is oldie stuff from stash ... has anyone guessed yet that I'm trying to have a clear out pre-January sales? Hahaha

Layout from Mojo Monday #322
Oldie but a Goodie - Ribbon /lace
Stampin' for the Weekend - use some red
Sweet Stampin' - ribbons
Allsorts #236 - anything but Christmas


I was out at the Wet Wet Wet concert in Belfast last night with my sis, a great night - I've loved Marti Pellow since the mid-80's (oops, suddenly feel old!!!)

7 comments:

Benzi said...

That's such a cute thank you card, Lynne. Yes, we're on to you making room for new paper. LOL

I realized today (only today) that it is a only 2 wks., 4 days until Christmas. Scared me!!!! I think I was thinking it was about three weeks, for sure that much time. I need to start thinking about time.

Bet you had fun at the concert. Yep, where does the time go?

brenda said...

Such a very sweet card for our theme this week, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Jo Channon said...

You are not the only one that hasn't got their Christmas cards done yet!!! this is a lovely cheerful card and great fun. Love the layout. Thank you for joining in at Allsorts this week Jo x

Unknown said...

Great card, love the layout and colour combo not to mention that fabulous ribbon. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin. Good luck with the challenge. Suzanne DT

coldwaters2 said...

Lovely card Lynne that is another fun image and gorgeous colours and card design.
hugs
lorraine x

Helen said...

Awww...cute card!
Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
Helen x

Natali said...

Beautiful card in my fav colour combination ))
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Ribbons” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali